2019 Summer Intern – McGohan Brabender
Location: Dayton, OH
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a passion to change lives for the better? Do you want to be challenged and empowered to achieve your goals? Are you motivated by meaningful work?
Welcome to McGohan Brabender!
We are an entrepreneurial, growing company that is redefining employer-sponsored benefits. We are financial strategists, agile advisors and creative problem-solvers. Our culture is contagious. We value knowledge, teamwork, integrity, communication and above all else, people. We treat our employees the way we want our employees to treat our clients. We believe in giving back to the communities that give so much to us.
This position will learn a specific function while at McGohan Brabender on one of the following teams: Financial Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources or Customer Advocacy.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Will work on a specific McGohan Brabender team (Financial Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources or Customer Advocacy Team)
- Will also work with a specific Account Management team
- Will be trained on front desk, mail, and ordering/stocking supplies
- Will be assigned special projects as needed
- Will work with all levels in the organization
- Active full time student working towards a degree in Business with a major in Health Management, Sales, Finance, Risk Management or related field.
- Demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities throughout high school and college
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- We are looking for individuals that have the desire to learn all functions of our company and willing to take the initiative
- Ability to work 8 hours, 5 days a week throughout the summer (no overtime is required or necessary in this position)