Account Manager (2-50 Market Segment)
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Send resumes to email@example.com
McGohan Brabender hires good, smart people to effectively manage the entire health care dollar. We are an entrepreneurial, growing company that is redefining employer-sponsored benefits. We are financial strategists, agile advisors and creative problem-solvers.
Our culture is contagious. We value knowledge, teamwork, integrity, communication and, above all, people. We treat employees the way we want our employees to treat our clients. And we believe in giving back to the communities that give so much to us.
Our Account Manager leads the development of long term strategies and solutions while retaining and servicing existing accounts with a strong emphasis on maintaining positive client relationships through insurance knowledge and professional communication skills.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Responsible for creating a positive first and lasting impression and ensuring the customer experience delivered by MB is consistent with the organizations’ brand commitment
▪ Provide service on assigned book of business (or clients) by managing internal resources and delegating work utilizing appropriate resources
▪ Respond promptly and accurately to clients’ service needs
▪ Maintain insurance knowledge and expertise
▪ Oversee the preparation and delivery of both new and renewal business
▪ Conduct independent renewal and employee meetings as required by clients
▪ Resolve client inquires in a professional and timely manner
▪ Establish and fulfill individual sales goals by identifying opportunities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
▪ Excellent verbal and written skills required
▪ Experience in presenting to groups required
▪ Attention to detail required
▪ 4 year College degree or equivalent experience required
▪ A minimum of five year insurance agency or company experience specializing in employee benefits or a minimum of three year equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
▪ Life and Health insurance license preferred