Location: Dayton, Ohio
Position Summary: The Account Manager will lead the development of long-term strategies and solutions while retaining and servicing existing accounts with a strong emphasis on maintaining positive client relationships through insurance knowledge and professional communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating a positive first and lasting impression and ensuring the customer experience delivered by MB is consistent with the organizations’ brand commitment.
- Provide service on assigned book of business (or clients) by managing internal resources and delegating work utilizing appropriate resources.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and carriers.
- Respond promptly and accurately to clients’ service needs.
- Maintain insurance knowledge and expertise.
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of both new and renewal business.
- Conduct independent renewal and employee meetings as required by clients.
- Resolve client inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Establish and fulfill individual sales goals by identifying opportunities.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written skills required
- Experience in presenting to groups required.
- Organization, analytical and time management skills required.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Windows software applications, including Word,Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Attention to detail required
- Problem-solving skills required
- 4 year College degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of five-year insurance agency or company experience specializing in employee benefits or a minimum of a three-year equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Life and Health insurance license preferred.
McGohan Brabender is an equal opportunity employer.