Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Position Summary: The Account Manager leads the development of long-term strategies and solutions while retaining and servicing existing accounts with a strong emphasis on maintaining positive client relationships through insurance knowledge and professional communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating a positive first and lasting impression and ensuring the customer experience delivered by MB is consistent with the organizations’ brand commitment.
- Provide service on assigned book of business (or clients) by managing internal resources and delegating work utilizing appropriate resources.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and carriers.
- Respond promptly and accurately to clients’ service needs.
- Maintain insurance knowledge and expertise.
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of both new and renewal business.
- Conduct independent renewal and employee meetings as required by clients.
- Resolve client inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Establish and fulfill individual sales goals by identifying opportunities.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written skills required
- Experience in presenting to groups required.
- Organization, analytical and time management skills required.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Windows software applications, including Word,Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Attention to detail required
- Problem-solving skills required
- 4 year College degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of five-year insurance agency or company experience specializing in employee benefits or a minimum of a three-year equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Life and Health insurance license preferred.
McGohan Brabender is one of the nation’s largest independent health insurance brokers. Founded in 1972 by Patrick McGohan in Dayton, Ohio, McGohan Brabender has expanded into offices in both the Columbus and Cincinnati regions. Our proven strategy gives businesses control over escalating claims costs, and reverses the growth of chronic disease in the workplace. Navigating the health-care landscape can be complicated. We simplify it.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability