Business Development Representative
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
McGohan Brabender hires good, smart people to effectively manage the entire health care dollar. We are an entrepreneurial, growing company that is redefining employer-sponsored benefits. We are financial strategists, agile advisors and creative problem-solvers.
Our culture is contagious. We value knowledge, teamwork, integrity, communication and, above all, people. We treat employees the way we want our employees to treat our clients. And we believe in giving back to the communities that give so much to us.
Our Business Development Representative position focuses on sourcing, developing, nurturing and winning new sales opportunities in conjunction with representing our company’s values and culture throughout the community.
- Prospect targeted companies and industries with the objective of setting appointments with qualified opportunities
- Endure long sales cycle by finding a balance between utilizing sales methods and building long lasting relationships
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Assist with research, analytics and reporting for prospects, industries and new markets
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with top centers of influence in the Cincinnati market
- Represent McGohan Brabender in Indianapolis through community, chamber and other various events on an ongoing, consistent basis
- 3-5 years of proven success in a sales role; experience in health insurance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Strong communication skills; ability to make presentations at the C-level
- Strong community involvement
- Demonstrated proficiency in CRM & Social Media