McGohan Brabender hires good, smart people to effectively manage the entire health care dollar. We are an entrepreneurial, growing company that is redefining employer-sponsored benefits. We are financial strategists, agile advisors and creative problem-solvers.
Our culture is contagious. We value knowledge, teamwork, integrity, communication and, above all, people. We treat employees the way we want our employees to treat our clients. And we believe in giving back to the communities that give so much to us.
A Service Representative is responsible for cultivating and maintaining amicable relationships with clients by responding to client and carrier inquiries and day-to-day questions/issues as an extension of their Account Management team.
- Work in the web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Salesforce, on a daily basis
- Work hand-in-hand with the Account Management Team throughout the renewal process
- Manage the on-line client health enrollment data collection process
- Educate employers on carrier programs when appropriate and present during open enrollment meetings
- Coordinate and conduct employee meetings as requested by the client
- Coordinate benefit booklets and employee communications for clients
- Assist with new group implementation and carrier processes and changes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year administrative/clerical experience and/or training
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Windows software applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be a “self-starter” and take initiative in meeting client’s needs (pro-active versus re-active)
- Passion and drive to serve in a client facing position
- Attention to detail
- Ability and comfort in presenting in front of groups